More than 50% of insolvencies involve customers who previously paid promptly. On average companies are likely to lose more than three active customers each year to financial distress and/or Administration/Liquidation
With a 10% profit margin, £100,000 additional sales are required to cover a £10,000 debt.
Sophisticated corporate fraud is also on the increase; we can help minimise this risk.
Are Your Company’s Assets Protected?
- Debtors can represent up to 60% of a company’s assets
- This represents a significant unprotected risk on your balance sheet
- Late payments can destabilise cash flow
Business Insolvencies Are Still Above 2007 Pre Crisis Levels
- There were 14,982 business insolvencies in the UK in 2013.
- There are over 14,500 failures anticipated in 2014 – still above Pre-2007 level of 12,500.
- Do you really know your customer is not one of the potential failures?
At Linda Scott Associates, we provide our clients with a thorough service to ensure their Business is protected. We help minimise the occurrence of unforeseen losses and ensure cash-flow is promptly replenished when the unforeseen does happen
It’s not too late to join them!
Our team would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Contact us today on 0141 637 0222 for a FREE no obligation quote, or email your requirements to: Info@lsa-ltd.co.uk